Like other services out there, it is currently possible to use the iTunes gift card. At Paxful, you can buy bitcoin with iTunes gift card. The providers present a variety of offers to sell your BTC.
For this purpose, you can use the iTunes gift card or generate your offer. In this way, you can make the sale of bitcoins through the iTunes gift card.
Buy Bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card
In summary of Paxful, you can buy bitcoins by doing the following:
- Generate an account in Paxful.
- Check that the account is correct.
- In the option “Buy Bitcoin,” find the Itunes Gift Card.
- Start an exchange with the supplier.
- Finish filling out the terms.
- The Paxful wallet will accept Bitcoins.
Using LocalBitcoins to buy with the Itunes gift card, do the following:
- Make the registration and start the account.
- Find sellers who will receive the Itunes gift card.
- Review the seller’s proposals.
- Receive the proposals.
- In the LocalBitcoins wallet, receive the Bitcoins.
Itunes and Apple Music
Apple Music offers you a music streaming service based on subscriptions and is very similar to Spotify. With this service, you can enjoy 50 million or more types of songs.
- This service costs from 10 dollars per month according to the country. No matter where you are, you will be able to listen to music.
- The only thing you need is to have time and internet.
- Among the most common payment methods you find for Apple Music are PayPal, credit card, and Apple Pay.
- But another common payment alternative is the gift card or gift voucher.
- For example, a gift card can be equivalent to a 12-month subscription to Apple Music.
- You may have come across one of these gift cards in a supermarket or electronics store.
- They are usually referred to as physical cards, and each one has a certain code.
- This code is made up of a large sequence of numbers.
What happens next?
When you buy one of these cards, the first thing you do is to open it and take the code. Then that code, which is unique for each card, will be the one you use to pay on Itunes.
- Different names call this type of coupon. However, they are better known as Gift Cards.
- These cards remain anonymous until it is time to exchange them. For this reason, you should take care of this code and not show it to others. On the other hand, if you wish to give the card as a gift to someone else, you can do so, and the code is unique.
Apple also offers digital gift cards, i.e., virtual.
Its operation is the same as the physical cards.
What is different is that they are sold online, and the digital code is sent at the time of purchase. The digital code is sent via email.
It means that using Cryptorefills and you can buy iTunes gift cards online. You can also buy App store gift cards using Bitcoin.
Buying App Store and App Music
If you want to buy App Store and App Music using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, or another cryptocurrency, follow the steps below:
- Go to Cryptorefills. To do so, use your mobile device or computer and go to www.cryptorefills.com
- Select the country using the menu bar. Only in countries where you have purchased iTunes gift cards and certificates are valid. As for gift certificates purchased in the US, only US residents will be able to exchange them. The Apple Itunes store will be unable to redeem gifts purchased outside of the country you are shopping.
- Choose Apple Music by clicking on “Gift Card or Music” and then on the product icon.
- Choose the Apple coupon by clicking on the alternative you want according to the country and currency.
- Select the cryptocurrency you will pay with, and its value will appear in the currency you chose.
- Add your email address and click accepts terms and conditions. Verify your email before paying.
- Then, you will be provided with an email address to send the amount of cryptocurrency. You will follow the instructions given.
You will receive the code via email after a few minutes, depending on the lines’ saturation. It is very important to check your spam folder.
- Redeem your coupon when you want to use the credit at Apple.
That’s it, folks!
I am Lavinia by name and a financial expert with having a degree in finance from the University of Chicago. In my blog, I help people to educate by making wise choices regarding personal investment, basic banking, credit and debit card, business education, real estate, insurance, expenditures, etc.