Expertise: Corporate Finance, Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Cryptocurrency, Financial Planning, Fintech, Investing, General Business, Personal Finance
Title: Financial Advisor
Education: Studied MBA – Master in Business Administration at The University of Chicago
Location: Los Angeles, California
- Founder of Best Financier
- Worked as an analyst in different business areas in the finance and banking industry
- Worked for a leading financial institution as a stock, fixed-income, and foreign exchange (FX) market data analyst.
- Coordinator of significant merger and acquisition activities and technology exchange between North America, Middle Eastern, and North African countries.
- Providing advice on tactics and fiscal support to those initiating pioneering business plans in the financial technology and tech industries.
- Delivers lectures on financial technology, corporate financing, and business start-up instruction in different institutions.
Lavinia R. Louden has spent 10 years in management, investment banking, and start-up advisory. She has been involved in investment and business development for 8 years, operating multinationals, raising debt and equity, and merging and acquiring businesses. For the last four years, she has been involved in developing tech companies.
Lavinia worked as an advisor, an investor, and an entrepreneur in the fundraising process. She handled deals ranging from $100,000 to $500 million and company sizes from green-field business plans to companies with $1 billion in sales and $100 million in profit.
Lavinia co-advised investment banks such as UBS, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Credit Suisse, Barclays, and Banque Populaire throughout her career. She supplied investment targets to Carlyle, KKR, Invest Corp, and Standard Chartered, among others. She worked on secondary offerings of prominent unicorns such as Lyft, Flipkart, Spotify, and Dropbox.
Lavinia has been involved in several firms where she has worked as a consultant for the credit card and payment industries.
She majored in finance upon graduating from the University of Chicago with a degree in business. Her three favorite finance courses are “Financial Planning and Personal Finance,” “Investment,” and “Money and Banking.” She had done MBA from the University of Chicago in 2010.
After earning a degree in business and finance, she also completed the Canadian Securities Program (CSC®). Since 2011, She has worked as an analyst in different business areas in the finance and banking industry and completed the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 and Level 2 exams.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Chicago
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago
- Canadian Securities Program
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 and Level 2 from CFA Institute